Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Off the wagon!!!

Well it's been a while!!! I am really so bad at sticking with things!! Writing, eating right etc.....Honestly I feel like I haven't been so bad but I am creeping back up and I am so not wanting to. I need some re motivation. I want to do whats right and I still have several months before I am 43 but I just need to find that something in me to get me going back to the gym and cooking. I feel like I have been in this topsy turvy life lately. I am really not, it really hasn't changed I just keep finding excuses to some degree!! So I am hoping with starting back and trying to start writing again it will help me gain some focus.
 I feel like I have lost some excitement in weight loss because I keep hovering around the same weights. Yes weights. I lose 4 pounds then I gain 6 lbs then I lose 5 lbs and then 2 lbs and then gain 6 lbs. It is frustrating because I have been trying to get on track and going back to the gym and riding my new bike(which I love) but not like I should be. I am starting anew!! With that I need some renewed encouragement!! There are some people in my life right now who drag me down and make me so frustrated and lose focus of my goal and I need to get over that. It is a shame there are people who have to be in your life who can cause you to have so many emotions that everything in the kitchen and under the sun looks good. I am not usually an emotional eater but right now I feel like it!! I just need prayer and encouragement as I continue on this journey!! I need to do this for me and for Xavier and I am starting fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment