Sunday, June 17, 2012

OHHHH BOY!!

Well vacation has come and gone and I have been lazy in all areas of my life. I haven't been to the gym since just before vacation. I did however on vacation walk a million miles it seemed and I did water aerobics a couple of times and then when I couldn't make that I would get in the pool and run laps. I know that sounds kind of weird but the depth of the pool was about chest level and there was lots of resistance.With that all being said I came back and gained 1.8 pounds. I wasn't happy but I wasn't horribly upset that is until this week. This week I had a limited budget and limited things in the fridge but I tried to make things as low cal and low fat as possible, and I honestly thought I had done better with my food. The truth is I haven't been to the gym. As much as I hate to say I think it is a combination of both food and exercise, I am seeing that this is truly the case. So hopefully I can get myself back into eating right and exercising this week. Oh yeah I gained another 1.5 pounds which really sucks but it is just showing me I need to get back into the grove. The problem is I have no motivation. I am already dreading the thought of getting into my gym clothes and actually going to the gym. The thought really frustrates me. I can't decide what is more frustrating right now the weight I have gained or my lack of motivation to stay on track. Where can I go from here? It really would be so easy to give up but after our trip to Mexico I realize how much more I can do with the weight I have already lost and thinking about what I could do once I lose more is helpful but I still don't have the power behind it to make me do what needs to be done. Help!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You can do this. Look how far you've come! Put on your gym clothes. If you STILL don't feel like working out, then don't. Drive to the gym. If you STILL don't feel like working out, then don't. Once you're inside the gym, you may as well burn some calories.
    Hey, you will NEVER regret working out, but you will regret NOT working out. Time is going to pass anyway, won't it be great if, 2 weeks from now you've lost that 'holiday' weight AND an extra pound? It's still summer, it feels so good when you know your clothes fit and you feel comfortable in them, AND you're improving your health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep your chin up - how have things been in the last month?

    ReplyDelete