Sunday, April 15, 2012

Here we go again

So the summer edition of Biggest loser started today at church and well when I weighed in I was back up to 280! At first I was kind of mad but then I realized. I am at 280 NOT 300!!! 20 lbs less than I was at the beginning of this year and at the spot I have always given up on!! This time I am excited because there is no way I can really head back up to the direction I once was.
 It seemed like calorie counting and fat counting worked to some degree but I think I really need to change things up alittle. I really wasn't eating alot of carbs before so I really need to find where I was eating them and cut some of them out. I think the only time I had bread was on subway night and I can honestly say I am going to only do 6 inches and not the footlongs like I was. I know it seems like a lot but the calories fell with in my limits. But I know that is one thing I need to work on. I have cut down alot on portions but I am going to try to be more conscience of the right portions.
 I also am excited about writing more. I have been so blessed by everyone's response to my writing and my struggles and success's. I want you to all know I haven't given up because this is going to be a lifelong adventure but I am happy to have you here to share in the highs and lows with me. Please feel free to leave any and all comments to me!! And I look forward to sharing more with you!! Hopefully all good news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment